
This week I have been
analysing successful artists' digi-packs so that I have enough experience when I create my own digi-pack for my artist. Digi-packs are another medium between the artist and the audiences so it is crucial that I get it right and create a digi-pack which my target audiences will respond to and want to purchase. The digi-pack which I am creating also has to appear professional so in response to this I will have several features which will add to the legitimacy of it such as reviews, new media sponsorships and a track-list despite only making a music video for one of the songs. I have to consider the colours we are going to use and any effects because it is all about presentation and it needs to catch my audiences eye but still convey the right message. I am using Photoshop to achieve creating a digi-pack but this is my first time using Photoshop so we are having introductory lessons on how to use it on a basic level, basic enough to create a digi-pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment